Terms and Conditions
Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. - Terms and Conditions
1. This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering limousine travel information and make legitimate reservations, and for no other purposes. Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. is an online booking agent, which has contracts with numerous Limousine Companies to book limousine service for its customers. Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. helps its customers navigate the confusing world of booking limousines in the NY metropolitan area for a competitive price and with superior service.
2. This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices set forth below. By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of this Agreement. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify this Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
3. You acknowledge that while we have a contract with each service provider, we are a separate company, distinct from the Limousine Companies. We do not have a financial or ownership interest in the Limousine Companies. We do not manage, control, supervise, hire or fire the drivers. We do not maintain or inspect the vehicles. You agree that we are responsible for our actions only and not the actions, inaction or negligence of the Limousine Company, their car or their driver.
4. We require that each company that we have a contract to book for be licensed and insured. The companies warrant that their operations are in compliance with New York State law. The companies further warrant that their vehicles are inspected, are in good operating condition and that their drivers are screened licenced and insured. You acknowledge that we are relying upon their representation and that we are not in any way responsible or obligated to verify the actual status of the company, their vehicle, their drivers or their insurance. You agree that in case of an accident or other problem involving the Limousine Company, its vehicle or its driver, you will seek recourse from the Limousine Company and/or its driver for compensation and not Strusser Limo. You agree that we are not responsible for their actions, inaction or negligence and that we shall not be named by you in any action resulting from their alleged negligence.
5. Limitation on Liability. You agree that Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. is only responsible for its own actions. Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. is not responsible for the action or inaction of the Limousine Company or their driver. Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. is not responsible for failures to provide services resulting from electronic and/or internet malfunctions or errors. Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. is not responsible for any damages resulting from errors in the price of limousine service listed on the Website. Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. is not responsible for any failures to provide services or damages resulting from acts of God or unforeseen and/or uncontrollable circumstances. It is understood that Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. shall not under any circumstance be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, under any circumstances. Not even prior disclosure by Customer of special circumstances shall make Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. responsible for consequential damages. It is understood and agreed that Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. liability in any action will be limited to the amount actually received from the Customer for the transaction in question. You agree that Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. may tender payment in the amount of the booking, at any time, with or without an acknowledgment of liability. If Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. tenders the amount received from the Customer, then Customer will immediately discontinue any and all action(s) against Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. , with prejudice, and without further conditions. Customer will then immediately furnish Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. with an unconditional general release. Failure of Customer to comply with this provision shall obligate Customer to indemnify Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. for all resulting costs, fees and expenses including reasonable legal fees.
6. Customer warrants that he/she is using this Website to make legitimate reservations for your or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. Customer warrants that he/she will use the limousines for legitimate and lawful purposes.
7. This agreement shall apply to the heirs and assigns of the Customer without limitation. This agreement shall apply equally to the Customer and all passengers. Customer warrants to Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. that it has reviewed these provisions with the passengers and that they have agreed to be bound by their terms and conditions. Customer warrants that he/she has authority to act on behalf of all the passengers and that Customer will indemnify and hold harmless Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. for any claim made by a passenger not in compliance with these terms and conditions, including costs and reasonable attorney fees.
8. In the event of an action or dispute arises between Customer and the Limousine Company over fees for limousine service, Customer authorizes Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. to file a suit for fees for services rendered, lawful interest, costs of suit and reasonable attorneys fees. In the event that Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. obtains a judgment against Customer in any such action, Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. may satisfy the judgment by charging Customerss credit card account.
9. Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. is authorized to charge Customerss credit card account for damages to the limousine caused by Customer or the passengers of the vehicle. Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. is authorized to remit these funds to the Limousine Company. Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. is not in any way responsible and/or liable for any damages to the vehicle that are caused by Customer or the passengers. Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. shall not be joined as a party to any action or dispute arising between the Limousine Companies and Customer arising from damages to the limousine. If Customer disputes the damage or the amount of the charge the Customer and/or passengers agrees to look sole to the Limo Company for compensation.
10. You agree that this transaction is being completed entirely in the State of New York and that New York State Law shall apply to any and all actions. It is agreed that any action between the parties shall be commenced in a court in the State of New York, County of Kings.
11. If any provision or clause hereof is adjudged by any court of law to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, such adjudication shall not be deemed to affect the validity of the remainder of the Agreement. Each provision, paragraph and subparagraph is declared to be separable from every other provision, paragraph and subparagraph and constitutes a separate or distinct agreement which may be separately enforced.
12. Credit Cards will be charged at the time of booking.
13. Refund Policy: In the event that one makes a reservation, pays in advance, and wants to cancel the reservation, refunds will not be given. Cancellations made 1 day or more prior to reservation date will be given a credit; no refunds. Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc. offers company credit toward any future limousine service that Strusser's Limo Bookings, Inc provides. Reservations not canceled are chargeable at full rate, even if passengers are a no show.